What will you learn in this class?
Moms and caregivers, a few key takeaways from this class are...
• We can't pour from an empty cup...tending to our wellbeing matters to all of those we care about!
• Our kids' resilience relies on our wellbeing.
• Caring for our ourselves creates a ripple effect in the lives of our kids and loved ones.
• Mindfulness meditation is a research supported self-care tool.
- Mindfulness practices can be simple and small tweaks that yield large, positive shifts in your life.
A bit more information about this program...
• Four weeks of learning delivered in brief videos/audio formats, to carefully guide you through the basics of mindfulness meditation.
- Content is released to your email inbox weekly, so you can build the new habit and skills in a thoughtful and systematic manner.
- Relevant science-backed guidance for building new habits
• Private text message reminders (opt-in)
• Lifetime access to course videos, audios, and files
• Private virtual coaching call with Laura, certified mindfulness teacher, to begin the journey
- Two group Zoom calls for any questions
• Bonus "on the go" micro-meditations
- Discounts for friends who want to join together and support one another.
• 100% refund if not satisfied (within first week)
"We can't stop the waves.... but we can learn to surf" — Jon Kabat Zinn
Who Is This Class For?
This Foundations in Four class is for you if you're a mom, grandma, caregiver, teacher or mom-to-be who....
• Might be feeling worried, irritable, impatient, sad, exhausted, overwhelmed or just off-balance
• May have kids in your life who are "extra spicy," sensitive, or challenging and make it hard to stay calm
• Have heard about meditation and are wondering what it's all about and how it could fit into an already busy life
- Is looking to make positive changes in life, but already has a busy schedule and needs support on your own schedule
Your Teacher — Laura Goren, MSEd
Laura Goren is a passionate and compassionate mindfulness practitioner. She earned her MSEd in Counseling from Fordham University in 2005 and her B.A. in Psychology from Washington University in 1999. She became certified to teach mindfulness in 2019.
Laura's approach incorporates both formal and informal mindfulness practices. She integrates mindful meditation, breath work, the mind/body connection and micro-mindfulness techniques that seamlessly weave with busy lives. Laura offers an easy starting point for those who are interested in developing or enhancing a mindfulness practice.
Laura's mindfulness journey has been inspired by her 3 children (now teens!), husband and two dogs. She is available for virtual sessions or presentations. Laura can be reached at www.zendenmind.com.
Laura has a very beautiful way of introducing the foundations of meditation in a way that is welcoming and engaging. I really enjoyed the various mediations she guided us through and the tools and tricks she shared for every day application.
I didn’t know much about meditation, and Laura gave me a great introduction.... Laura helped keep me calm during a very stressful time in my life... Laura taught me breathing techniques that I could do on my own at any time. It is so helpful to have these tools that I can use whenever I need them.
Laura was a joy to work with. Her sessions were very effective and informative. ...She offered a very well-rounded program in a style that was very approachable, no matter your experience level. I now have an arsenal of tools ready to help me continue my practice, thanks to Laura!
I never believed in meditation, but when I was diagnosed with breast cancer and started practicing with Laura, I became a believer! Meditation kept me grounded and allowed me to find an inner peace. Laura helped me during a very difficult period in my life and I will never forget how her guidance, support, and compassion helped me. Laura is professional, empathetic, calming and after years of practicing with her, a friend.
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start ?
The course starts when you are ready!
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 7 days and we will give you a full refund.